Casa Goodwin is the home of Chris and Ann Goodwin, here is a bit about us . . .
Hi, my name is Ann Goodwin and I am the author of this website and the various blogs and helpful hints.
I decided to set this website up as the experiences we had encountered when buying a property in Spain may prove useful to others. Since then the website has developed to cover some of our other passions, golf and travelling.
A bit about me:
- A marketing professional with over 30 years marketing experience, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute or Marketing. I have helped clients across a range of industries and markets both in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. I set up Win Marketing 15 years ago and today we help a range of clients across a number of market sectors check us out on www.winmarketing.co.uk
- A rugby fan, a season ticket holder at Leicester Tigers for over 15 years and follower of England rugby. I was lucky enough to be in Australia for a month for the rugby world cup in 2003 and was in the stadium when Jonny kicked that ‘drop goal’ and we won the world cup. We were in France for 5 weekends in 2007 and went to New Zealand for both the 2011 world cup and the British and Irish Lions tour in 2005. So I am a bit of a rugby tourist. In 2015 I was a volunteer for the rugby world cup in England, working in the media department, getting up close to the journalists from around the world, some players, coaches and referees – a very enjoyable experience even if the rugby as an England fan was not what we wanted to see.
- A golfer (well I try) off a handicap of 14 in the UK and a member at Stanton on the Wolds Golf Club in Nottinghamshire and Miraflores Golf on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
- A traveller – well I just love travelling and have been fortunate enough to visit many countries across Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, Asia and America.
- A mother of two grown up children and wife for over 35 years to Chris I love entertaining and being with friends and family.
Thanks for popping by and if you find the site useful then please share with friends.
Chris is also an avid golfer with a very slightly better handicap than Ann (12)
Chris occasionally contributes to the blog, but his main role is checking Ann’s content for any errors and highlighting things that she may have omitted.
The main driver of KEN, Chris has always had an interest in cars, being a petrol head from a young age, he owned a Daimler V8 when he was 21, he was always destined to spend some time on the road. Now, semi-retired, Chris is happy driving miles in KEN as we explore the open road.