Hi, my name is Ann Goodwin and I am the author of this website and the various blogs and helpful hints.
I decided to set this website up as the experiences we had encountered when buying a property in Spain may prove useful to others. Since then the website has developed to cover some of our other passions, golf and travelling.
A bit about me:
- A marketing professional with over 30 years marketing experience, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute or Marketing. I have helped clients across a range of industries and markets both in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. I set up Win Marketing 15 years ago and today we help a range of clients across a number of market sectors check us out on www.winmarketing.co.uk
- A rugby fan, season ticket holder at Leicester Tigers for over 15 years and follower of England rugby. I was lucky enough to be in Australia for a month for the rugby world cup in 2003 and was in the stadium when Jonny kicked that ‘drop goal’ and we won the world cup. We were in France for 5 weekends in 2007 and went to New Zealand for both the 2011 world cup and the British and Irish Lions tour in 2005. So I am a bit of a rugby tourist. In 2015 I was a volunteer for the rugby world cup in England, working in the media department, getting up close to the journalists from around the world, some players, coaches and referees – a very enjoyable experience even if the rugby as an England fan was not what we wanted to see.
- A golfer (well I try) off a handicap of 14 in the UK and a member at Stanton on the Wolds Golf Club in Nottinghamshire and Miraflores Golf on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
- A traveller – well I just love travelling and have been fortunate enough to visit many countries across Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, Asia and America.
- A mother of two grown up children and wife for over 35 years to Chris I love entertaining and being with friends and family.
Thanks for popping by and if you find the site useful then please share with friends.