Buying a property in Spain
I have written a number of blogs and provided various information you may find useful if buying a property in Spain. The various blogs are all listed in the category called Blogs Buying a property in Spain. They are based on my own and other family members experiences. Subjects include issues such as:
- Using Estate agents in the Costa del Sol
- Do you need a Surveyor
- Using a Lawyer in Spain
- Will I need a notary?
- Writing a Spanish Will
- Setting up a postal address
- Your money – make sure you watch the exchange rate
- Opening a bank account in Spain
- Organising your house and buildings contents insurances
Over time I will add more blogs about living in Spain, driving to Spain from the UK.